Whether you are building, renovating, structural alterations, changing use of or simply need to ensure compliance, with all building surveying related services in one place you will be guaranteed efficiency and expediency
- Asbestos Surveys – Identification of asbestos/location, risk assessment, plan for management/removal, issuance of report to appropriate person/company.
- Condition Surveys – Assessing the condition of a property at a particular moment in time for the purpose of maintaining the property or settling disputes
- Energy Performance Certificates – Energy performance assessment which is compulsory for all properties being sold, rented or for your new build.
- Fire Risk Assessments – All residential (non-domestic houses) and commercial premises are required under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (up to the standard of PAS 79) to have a fire risk assessment in place.
- Party Wall Awards – Protecting you and your neighbour during building works on any walls you share with your neighbour, in certain circumstances.
- Responsive – Your enquiry will be responded to on the same working day and any surveys will be carried out as quickly as possible or to suit your time frame
- Competitive fees – Fees charged are comparable with the local authority and will always be agreed in advance
- Local knowledge – Our qualified surveyors have a strong working knowledge of the local area and geology which provides for a more accurate report
- Professional and technical ability – Providing you with peace of mind as all our surveyors are regulated by RICS & CABE